Orgacure® Excel (EX)
Orgacure EX is the excel product of Orgacure delivering consitant and superior results on fruits and vegetables, equally on whole or
cut fresh produce (dual-use tech-nology).
It is the first choice alternative to single use ascobates, citrics and lactates for fresh-cut produce and fungicide group, peroxide and/or chlorine based treatments for whole (raw) fresh produce while it comes with the known Orgacure All-in-One mode of action: Browning and bacteria reductions, Fungus delay and impurity removal in one product on one go.
EX shrinks lead time and lowers cost and makes production of vegetarian convenience products so much easier and reliable even when production is at large scale.
Applying EX on whole fruits and vegetables increases produce health, reduces food waste and adds convenience to the category. EX saves use of plastic package.
- Fungus (mold) delay
- Impurity removal
- Dissolves fast and is applied within seconds
- wide range of fruits and vegetables
- Reduced prep-time and machine hours with quicker workflow
- easy to learn, teach and control
- Clean label and permitted for organic produce
- Extra shelf-life
- Keeps native taste of the foods
- Cuts food waste in store and at home
- Saves plastic packaging to wrap fresh produce
- Tested and proven in airlines, caterers, supermarkets and defence
- Shelf-life technology for cut convenience prepared fruits, salads and vegetables where native taste is important and treatments are permitted or rather restricted (organics)
- Purity technology for whole marketed salads, fruits and vegetables and potatoes where produce health, purity and hygiene are important and treatments rather restricted
Min. volume 1,000 kilo (MOV) per year
- 3.5-log reduction
- Fungus (mold) delay
- Impurity removal
- Applicable for conventional AND organic fresh produce
- 36 months shelf-life
- Access fresh produce database for insight and benchmarking
- Orgacure ‘organic ready’ retail license (EU-bio, Bio-Suisse, USDA, JAS)
- Use as much Orgacure as needed (fair-use policy)
- 1-year subscription
- Monthly to cancel after 6 month
- 2 free deliveries
- Company turnover <5m
- (rates: 5-25m €2,700 | 25-50m €4,400 | 50-250m €8,600 | 250-500m €13,000 | 0.5-1.25bn €21,000 | 1.25-2.5bn €25,000 | 2.5-5bn €29,000)
What is Orgacure?
Orgacure is a powder liquid to clean fruits and vegetables from dirt and bacteria for more resilience against spoilage and food waste.
What makes Orgacure safe to use?
Orgacure is made entirely of food ingredients generally recognized as safe (GRAS). Similar to food supplements tablets dissolved, Orgacure when mixed with water its’s so safe it could be drunk (though we don’t recommend to do). Properly dosed and applied Orgacure allows safe operations during processing. It’s especially formulated to ensure long shelf-life and used without protective gear (Orgacure EX).
Does Orgacure leaves residues?
Properly applied Orgacure virtually leaves no residues on the fruits and vegetables washed. However, trace residues are technically unavoidable which won’t affect the taste of fruits and vegetables and certainly not human health.
From what is Orgacure made of?
Orgacure is made of all food grade and GRAS approved ingredients, in particular organic acids and organic (Orgacure EX) and inorganic salts (Orgacure VL).
Where is Orgacure manufactured?
Orgacure is, depending on customer location, made in Germany (European Union customer), the United States or India.
What makes Orgacure 'label free'?
A tiny amount of Orgacure (water) is needed to yield the beneficial effects of Orgacure on the fresh products during processing. And such (Orgacure) as processing aid isn’t considered a ‘declarable’ food ingredient. However, use of Orgacure (water) can be freely declared as such on the food label. There is nothing to hide. More about under compliance.
Where to buy Orgacure products?
Orgacure is available in our webshop or by placing an order with our representatives in your country or with us directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, our contact form or by calling 0031 (0)10 333 081 0 (local tariff).