Orgacure® Value (VL)
Orgacure VL is the value product of Orgacure delivering consitant and compelling results on fruits and vegetables, especially when cut.
It is the first choice alternative to single use ascobates, citrics and lactates while it comes with the known Orgacure All-in-One mode of action: Browning and bacteria reductions in one product on one go.
VL shrinks lead time and lowers cost and makes production of vegetarian convenience products so much easier and reliable even when production is at large scale.
- Dissolves fast and is applied within seconds
- wide range of fruits and vegetables
- Reduced prep-time and machine hours with quicker workflow
- easy to learn, teach and control
- Clean label (Orgacure® EX also organic produce)
- Extra shelf-life
- Keeps native taste of the foods
- Tested and proven in airlines, caterers, supermarkets and defence
- Shelf-life technology for cut convenience prepared fruits, salads and vegetables where native taste is important and treatments are permitted
Minimum order 100 kilo (MOQ)
- 3-log reduction
- Applicable for conventional fresh produce
- 18 months shelf-life
- Use as much Orgacure as needed (fair-use policy)
- 1-year subscription
- Monthly to cancel after 6 month
- 2 free deliveries
- Company turnover <5m
- (rates: 5-25m €2,700 | 25-50m €4,400 | 50-250m €8,600 | 250-500m €13,000 | 0.5-1.25bn €21,000 | 1.25-2.5bn €25,000 | 2.5-5bn €29,000)
What is Orgacure?
Orgacure is a powder liquid to clean fruits and vegetables from dirt and bacteria for more resilience against spoilage and food waste.
What makes Orgacure safe to use?
Orgacure is made entirely of food ingredients generally recognized as safe (GRAS). Similar to food supplements tablets dissolved, Orgacure when mixed with water its’s so safe it could be drunk (though we don’t recommend to do). Properly dosed and applied Orgacure allows safe operations during processing. It’s especially formulated to ensure long shelf-life and used without protective gear (Orgacure EX).
Does Orgacure leaves residues?
Properly applied Orgacure virtually leaves no residues on the fruits and vegetables washed. However, trace residues are technically unavoidable which won’t affect the taste of fruits and vegetables and certainly not human health.
From what is Orgacure made of?
Orgacure is made of all food grade and GRAS approved ingredients, in particular organic acids and organic (Orgacure EX) and inorganic salts (Orgacure VL).
Where is Orgacure manufactured?
Orgacure is, depending on customer location, made in Germany (European Union customer), the United States or India.
What makes Orgacure 'label free'?
A tiny amount of Orgacure (water) is needed to yield the beneficial effects of Orgacure on the fresh products during processing. And such (Orgacure) as processing aid isn’t considered a ‘declarable’ food ingredient. However, use of Orgacure (water) can be freely declared as such on the food label. There is nothing to hide. More about under compliance.
Where to buy Orgacure products?
Orgacure is available in our webshop or by placing an order with our representatives in your country or with us directly via email: email@example.com, our contact form or by calling 0031 (0)10 333 081 0 (local tariff).